Auto Refinancing Tips & Scams
- Auto Insurance Tips - The tips on getting a good car insurance deal. We show you why its best to comparison shop, ask for higher deductibles, and buy a "Low Profile" car.
- Car Maintenance Tips - One of the easiest ways of helping to avoid major repair costs is through a regular program of general vehicle maintenance. An early diagnosis of a problem is almost always less expensive than waiting until it is too late.
- Fixing Your Credit - Under the law, both the CRA (Credit Reporting Agency) and the organization that provided the information to the CRA, such as a bank or credit card company, have responsibilities for correcting inaccurate or incomplete information in your report.
- Selling Your Car - Selling your car can be a long and drawn out process if done the wrong way. Save some time and money by following a couple of steps.
- What auto refinancing is and how auto refinancing saves you money.
- Why you should consider auto refinancing, even if you have a low APR now.
- How to run a credit check to get your credit score before refinancing an auto loan.
- How to increase your chances on getting approval on a car refinance.
- How to Get a bad credit auto loan when you keep getting rejected.
- How to get out of paying 21% APR to 25% APR.
- How to get your credit report, cleanup your bad credit, debt consolidation loans, budget tips.